I had my date with Brooklynn two weeks ago, and we did our date at home, locked into my bedroom. It was fun. We made lip gloss!
I bought a kit that had all of the scents and coloring so it was really easy to mix up...hooray! We talked about what book she was currently reading, which is "Disney in Shadow," one of the Kingdom Keepers books. She loves them, and told me all about what was going on in the book. She is my little bookworm, and loves to read.
Brooklynn is finishing up her 4th grade year, and is doing so well in school. She is my one that I never have to ask to do her homework, she stays on top of her homework and projects all on her own, and I love it. Now if we can just get her to clean her room without being asked...
When we were all done, she had 5 different flavors of lip gloss in a cute little carrying case. She had a lot of fun mixing the flavors and colors, and decorating the little containers with stickers. I love how creative she is...I love my beautiful 9 year old Brooklynn Belle.
1 comment:
My daughter loves those books as well. What a fun date idea.
Post a Comment