Thursday, May 1, 2014

Never a Dull Moment

Shopping with my children is never boring.  Especially when I have the privilege of taking more than one with me.  There is something in their genetic makeup that compels them to find quirky ways to break my concentration and make me laugh and then find others staring at us.  Oh well.  The world needs to lighten up.
 
Over a month ago, I took Addyson, Lainah, and Taylor with me to shop for Matthew's birthday.  We were in one of the toy aisles, and I was trying to figure out which remote controlled 4x4 truck to buy him...and let me tell you, I was really, REALLY focused.  This isn't a decision you take lightly with Matthew the monster truck guru...when I hear giggling from behind me.  I turn around to see this:
 
Addyson with a beard and squinty eyes saying "hello Mama!"
How could I NOT bust up laughing?  I had a good laugh, Taylor was smirking at me...I knew he was behind it all.  So I turned back around to continue my decision on monster trucks...and I hear more giggling behind me.  I turn around...
 

And see this...
Well, at least I know what Taylor would look like with a full beard!
Seriously...there is never a dull moment with this crew.

No comments: