Sunday, May 4, 2014

Date with Matthew

Last week I got to take Matthew out for a date.  We decided to go use one of his Book It Pizza Hut certificates that he has earned but instead of just going through the drive-thru like I usually do...we ate in.  He thought that was awesome.   We had the whole place to ourselves.
While he ate, I asked him a bunch of questions...one of the things I learned about Matthew is that someday he'd like to drive a dogsled...and that he wants a Husky.  His favorite color is still blue...and his favorite thing to do at recess is play soccer with his friends.  
 

He also talked to me about when he turns 8 years old next year.  He's already telling me what he'd really like for his presents.   One thing that he really wants is a suit for church.  (He doesn't know this, but we were already planning on getting him one when he turned 8, so this is good news...that he actually WANTS one.)  He's excited to get baptized and to start cub scouts too.
 
 
A little "selfie" of the two of us...I love this boy, he is a sweetheart.


No comments: