Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Final Projects

There should be a law against having projects assigned to students during the last two weeks of school.  Seriously?  I don't know about other families, but around here...the last two weeks are just about survival.  Every day I hear myself saying, "remember guys...you're almost done, finish strong!  Stay focused!  Keep on top of your work!"  Then they leave the door and I collapse onto the sofa and think, "how many more days?"  I have this secret countdown calendar in my head...and believe me, I celebrate just as hard as my kids do when school finally gets out!
 
Rachel's Social Studies teacher is an over-achiever or something.  Here is Rachel working on one part of a 3-Part project.  Sheesh.  She made a replica of Mt. Vesuvius erupting.  Personally, I think she made great use of my polyester fiberfill and wire cleaners from the craft room.


Tada!  Finished!
She is such a goof. 

Now please tell me...no more projects right?  I mean...there's only 2 more days of school left...are we finally in the clear?!?

No comments: