Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Father and Son's Campout

The annual Father and Son Campout was last weekend.  We loaded the boys up with food, and fishing gear...bug spray and sleeping bags...and then the girls got out their tutus and danced on the trampoline. 
 
I just kept thinking...next year there will be 5 girlies to party with when the guys go away for the night!
 

 

After the fairy dancing on the trampoline...we painted nails...and we didn't even have to worry about the boys complaining about the smell of the polish!

After nails, our pizza arrived...and we went downstairs and watched "Barbie and Something about Being a Mermaid Pearl Princess."  Ahem.  We watched a Barbie movie that had something to do with a pearl princess...I can't remember the name of it.  It was cute.  Then we came upstairs and had ice cream sundaes.  Then the little ones got put to bed while Rachel, Brooklynn and I stayed up to watch...Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.  I let the girls choose.  I think the boys would be very proud of them in their choice.

We love Father and Son's weekend around here!  It's fun to have just our girl time together...but the next day I am so ready for my boys to come home!

No comments: