Two years ago, this little sweetie was born and we loved her immediately.
Addyson loved to snuggle and be held close, and she still does. She still has not outgrown wanting to be snuggled up close everyday.
Most people in the world wouldn't understand how much a sixth baby could be loved. People are always stunned to find out how many children we have. But just with all my others, I would watch little Addy sleep and sometimes just cry over her because my heart was so full of love for her. She was the most precious, beautiful baby.
Two years later...she has grown to be our dimpled little toddler who loves to sing songs, snuggle, and read books. Our house wouldn't be the same without her.
I love how in the mornings, she calls for me from her crib saying, "Mama!?! I'm awake!" or "Mama! Wake up!" It's the cutest, funniest thing and I love hearing it.
I cannot believe that she's already two years old.
Happy Birthday to our sweet Addyson Adelle Thuernagle!

No comments:
Post a Comment