Eighteen years ago, I went out on my first date with the man that I would marry two years later to the day on June 18th, 1998, in the Idaho Falls Temple. There aren't words that can express what we share together, words cannot go deep enough or wide enough to capture it all...but to put it simply and to be very understated...after all of these years together, we would be lost without each other. We complete each other in every way...
Words cannot describe the feelings that we share...but pictures start to tell the story a little better.
On the day of our wedding, we were in love with each other. We were excited about the life ahead of us, and had these wonderful ideals of what it would be like...
And right from the beginning, we also knew that life wouldn't be easy...our very own wedding day was made more difficult than most couples' because Andy's dad was too far progressed and sick with his disease to attend our wedding. Our smiles of happiness also held the element of pain. But as we've looked back, we've come to realize that it made us come to depend on one another so much faster and so much more completely.
Through our years together, we have experienced so much happiness, joy, and sacrifice, and sorrow...and through it all have come closer and closer together...the love that you can see in our eyes as we look at each other in this picture tells the story so much better than any words.
I cannot imagine living my life with anyone else! We were made for each other...and I can truly say that we are more in love with each other today than we were sixteen years ago...
And with him at my side and I at his...I know that this journey we call life will continue to be a great one, even with all the ups and downs!
Happy Sixteenth Anniversary Andrew Aaron!!!
I'm so glad that I get to spend forever with you at my side!





No comments:
Post a Comment