During our Family Home Evening lesson last week, Andy was in the middle of his lesson, talking about what it means to have "a house of order," and started into a sentence saying "kids, I just need you to know from the bottom of my heart..."
And Tay right on cue finished "Feliz Navidad!"
Um, ya we all started laughing, it took us a while to get back on track. The kids all started in on
the song singing loudly and off tune, "Feliz Navidad! Feliz Navidad! I want to wish you a merry Christmas. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas! I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart!"
Sheesh. Try teaching anything around here.
And speaking of Christmas...here's a picture of Taylor the goofball playing the part of one of the three wise men during our Christmas Eve Nativity play. Actually...I believe he played the part of all three wise men. Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! Gotta love kids and their creativity, maybe not always their timing, ;)
Post a Comment