Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bad Influences

Taylor and I should not be allowed to go shopping together.  Ever.  Never.  Ever.  Especially while I'm pregnant and already more susceptible to cravings.  I took him with me to run a short errand the other day...and as we walked into the store the Easter aisles were right there in front of us, the aroma of chocolate saying, "Hello!  Welcome to Walmart!"   
 
I looked at him, and said, "so does any particular candy sound good to you?"  He laughed and said, "Mom...you just asked a teenage boy if candy sounded good.  Um Ya!"  So this is what we came up with.  He chose his Rolo's and I chose my Kit Kat's.  Then we proceeded to get the other stuff on our list that we came for in the first place. 

We were really good though.  We did save a few pieces for everyone else who was waiting at home.  It was a sacrifice...but we survived.

No comments: