So I had an allergic reaction to the Lovenox injections and now I get to have my medication changed to Heparin injections. I still have to inject myself each day to keep my blood clotting in check...except now? Now I get to do it twice a day instead of just once!!! And I get to have a blood draw at each appointment to check my platelet counts! Hooray for me and needles! I can see that by the end of this pregnancy we are going to be best friends.
On the flip side...because I had an allergic reaction, my Doctor needed me to come right in to do an ultrasound and other tests to make sure both myself and baby were okay. We're both just great...but I got to find out whether it was a boy or girl a week earlier than planned!! Looks like I'll be baking and coloring that surprise cake for the kids a week early...I'll post pictures of them slicing into it to see what color it will reveal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment