Little Miss Emma is changing so quickly. She is a beautiful baby and is so much fun. Here she is at 5 months old. Her hair is so long and thick, that if I don't put in a little pixie ponytail right in the front, her hair is always in her eyes. Her hair is like Addyson's...when it is wet it is curly. So I love it when she is fresh out of the bath and I can play with her curls.
And we couldn't have that because her blue eyes are just too cute to hide. She is such a happy baby, and loves to play on her blanket. She rolls all over the place, and tries to move forward by putting her feet and hands in the air and kicking and waving like crazy. Its the funniest thing ever!
One of the things I love most about Emma is that whenever she hears my voice, she turns to see me...and when our eyes meet, she gets the sweetest smile on her face and her whole face lights up. I feel so blessed to have her as my little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment