Sunday, January 4, 2015

Big Nose

In November, Rachel and a few of her friends starred in the play "Big Nose." 
Rachel's character, "Chuck" was the comic relief in the show and she had a fun time playing him.  Something that I like and admire about Rachel is her excitement about trying new things.  I think she lives that old adage, "variety is the spice of life," very well...she participates in sports, choir, drama, cheerleading...and also works really hard academically.  I love that she is "living it up" in middle school!
She learned a lot from this experience.  She helped to build and paint the set, memorized her lines and learned about stage placement and how to project her voice.  It was a great experience and she had a lot of fun with her friends.
Here she is after the show with two fellow co-stars.  Her friend's parents brought flowers for the girls, which made them beam even brighter at the end.  What a great opportunity!

No comments: