Our Elementary School holds an annual Daddy Daughter Dance in February...and Lainah and Brooklynn were so excited that they got to have a night with daddy all to their very own!
I was lucky too, because I signed up to help with the craft table, I was able to see them on the dance floor busting their moves and watch them enjoy the evening. It was so cute to see them having such a great time with Andy.
And I was really proud of Andy. Some of the dad's just stood around and didn't do much of anything but watch their girls have fun. Not Andy...he was out there being silly, making bracelets with them, and frosting cookies right alongside them. At one point, he was dancing with Brooklynn in one arm, and holding Lainah with the other. It was too sweet. During one of the fast songs, I just couldn't stop laughing...I had NO IDEA these three could bust out such moves! I wish I had my video camera!
The girls also got their faces painted!
They chose the "Frozen" theme of course...
Brooklynn is a 5th grader, and Lainah a Kindergartener...
What a fun memory, and a great school tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment