Thursday, February 5, 2015

Christmas Sugar Exchange

 
This year instead of drawing names and exchanging pajamas for Christmas...we decided to shake things up a bit and exchange cereal.  The kids have been complaining that we don't ever buy sugar cereals...so we told them "anything goes" and all cereal was fair game.  It was interesting to see what they chose for their person.  The only coaching I did was with Matthew.  He had Brooklynn, and out of all the sugar cereals in the cereal aisle...he wanted to get her Rice Crispies.  (To his credit, he LOVES Rice Crispies.)  I just knew that if she was the only one with a plain boring cereal, she'd feel bad...so he chose Lucky Charms instead. 
Taylor was given Hershey's Cookies n Cream...and I had to go down to his room and find his box in order to take this picture.  I think if he had a locker at home, he would have had his cereal locked up.  Too funny.  And...Andy and Lainah somehow missed the memo on getting their person a "box of cereal."  Lainah gave Rachel the huge bag of Coco Roos...there may or may not have been a little mumbling about Rachel getting a larger quantity of sugar on Christmas morning.  And little Emma was given Rice cereal with Bananas...because she was just starting to eat solid foods.  Yumm.....
 
This was SO fun!  I think we'll have to do it again next year!

No comments: