Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Addyson

This is my little Addyson.  As you can clearly see from the pictures, she is full of giggles and smiles. 

I remember when she was first born, that I would hold her close to me while we both slept (yes, I broke all those rules the nurses give you) and I would put my nose in her hair and breath in deeply. 

She would snuggle right up to me and I loved it.  She is still my little snugglebug...and frequently comes up to me with her blankey because she wants me to hold her and snuggle.  I still like to put my nose in her hair and breath in her sweet Addyson scent. 
 
 She is 2 1/2 years old, and she loves yogurt, ponies, and Anna and Elsa from Frozen.

She is also in one of the funniest stages right now where she mimicks everything she sees and hears.  I was taking her picture a few minutes before with my pink phone...as soon as I was done, she grabbed my phone and starting "taking pictures" of me. 
My parents came to visit this weekend, and had stopped in for a short visit last weekend too...what a treat!  Both times, Addy brought her blankey up to grandpa and snuggled with him on our big comfy chair.  He was patting her cheeks, and then she reached up and patted his cheeks right back.  Too, too cute.  For the past few days, she has been walking around saying, "where's grandpa?" 
 
So it looks like little Addy is a "grandpa's girl" too.  

No comments: