Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Twins...

Okay I couldn't help but post this! 
 
The man in the red shirt with his arms folded, with dark hair and glasses is NOT my older brother Trever. 
But...
As Andy and I were listening about dental implants, Andy glanced over and I hear "ahh!"  I look over at him and his eyes are huge and he leans over and whispers, "Sherr...don't look now, but Trever is here!"  Well, of course I looked over and gasped!  I had to do a double take...and then a triple.  This guy is my brother's twin!
 
So Andy takes out his phone and casually takes this picture.  It makes me laugh every time I look at it! 
 
Trever, are you SURE this isn't you?  Were you down in Scottsdale for an Idaho Potato Growers meeting...and decided to catch up on dental implants while you were at it!?  We kept laughing about this all the way through the airport...expecting to see you on the flight home.  You were secretly spying on us...
 
 
When we got home, I showed this picture to each of the kids individually and in turn asked them who this was in the picture.  Each one of them looked at me funny, like "duh Mom" and said, "it's Uncle Trever." 
 
We'll just call him Trevon...Trever's Scottsdale twin.

No comments: