In trying to help Taylor organize his closet a little better, I bought him a shelf and had planned on putting it together myself, but he wanted to do it, so I let him. Well, as soon as he started, Matthew had to go help, he was right in there grabbing screwdrivers, and the screws as fast as he could find them. (Excuse the mess...)
I was pretty proud of him, he put the entire thing together all on his own, with only a few suggestions. AND...it kept him busy for about 45 minutes. hmm...I think I'll put these shelves into all of our closets...anyone else need a new shelf put together?
Okay, so Matthew deserted Tay when he was nearly done. But here is Tay with his new shoe shelf. We put it into his closet and he immediately organized all of his shoes (3 pair, he IS a boy) and put his Magic Treehouse books on it, and then started unloading his dresser drawers and putting everything on this shelf.
Um. A little overboard. But hey, it DID keep him busy. :) Now, everything is back in it's place...except I let him keep his books with his shoes. There must be some logic in that somewhere. ..you know, "Step into Reading" (chuckle)
3 comments:
cute blog, Sherrie! Are you feeling better?
Yes Hatsuho, I am feeling much better. :) Still sore, but able to get around and be me!
Smart kid! Aren't they amazing?
Post a Comment