
Have you ever had one of those dreams that is so real, that every sense tells you that you're really there, that it's really happening?
Okay, I had one last night. I fell asleep, and woke up...in my old home in Idaho...it was morning, and I came down the hallway into my kitchen and was trying to think of what to fix everyone for breakfast. Weird. I remember thinking that waffles sounded good, but wasn't sure if I had any blueberries in the freezer to add into the batter.
Then, I heard Taylor getting up and turned around expecting my little 18 month old baby Taylor to be coming out of his room and instead was this HUGE boy! What? Where did that come from?? But, of course, I immediately knew it was Taylor and that I needed to get him ready for school. Then I realized that he didn't need to ride a bus anymore, because I was in the Idaho house which was right across the street from the Elementary school and I was elated! I was so excited to be able to walk him across the street and spy on him during recess!
Just when I was about ready to get started on those waffles, Andy called to me from his office downstairs saying that he was late getting out to work and had I seen his laptop anywhere? So, I ran downstairs to get his laptop out of my sewing room at the end of the hallway. I knew that I had used it the night before while working on Rachey's quilt. Why? I have no idea but it did make sense in the dream. So, as I ran past his office, I told him I'd grab the laptop. I ran down this hallway to my sewing room, which is the last door on the right...and opened the door....AND THEN I WOKE UP. AHH!!!!!!! Matthew was crying. Not even fair. I was going to be in my sewing room again. And, try as I would to get back to that dream...my brain simply and smugly refused to let me. So frustrating.
8 comments:
Oh Sherrie, I know exactly what you mean. Don't you miss those houses we use to have when the biggest problem we had was what color would match your decor when you painted the walls?
Kristen you make me laugh. Yes, when decor was the only problem. Those were the days. :) (laughing)
At least it wasn't a dream about an ex-boyfriend or something...
That is such a cute house, why don't we have more of those in Cleveland?? About the dreams... I have LOTS of dreams, and they are all WEIRD and don't make ANY sense, even though while I"m dreaming, they seem real. Chris always thinks I'm a nut case when I tell him about my dreams.
HA! I miss that house. Wish I could afford to come and see the one you are in now. I am sure you keep it just as cute as the other one. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Okay, I have TOTALLY had a dream like that. Except, in mine, I was going to the bathroom on a toilet! Ha ha. I really did have that dream and pee'd my bed in like 9th grade or something like that because I thought I was in the bathroom. Dreams are CRAZY!! I love the video of Taylor getting his tooth pulled. He's so funny.
Oh. my. word. You all just crack me up! Tacie...no kidding. Hatsuho...Cleveland houses are just one hundred years to old to be like that one, Kate...I miss it too...and SABRINA?? I just hope I can NOT think about your comment tomorrow at Solon's ward conference when we're supposed to be offering spiritual counsel to those girls. :) HA! You're all awesome!
LOL! Such a sad dream to wake from! (We use our front room as our sewing room, so I can imagine you miss your official sewing room.)
P.S. Wow! I finally found your blog! I didn't even know you had one... It's good to find you!
Post a Comment