Sunday, February 3, 2008

Better Late Than Never!


Okay, so Christmas has come and gone...but hey! That's okay! A fun thing that I enjoy doing is making these stockings for my family. For our first Christmas in '98, I made Andy a "Rustic Santa" stocking...it's santa in the woods, and mine was three mittens with candy canes. (The kids eat the candy canes every year.) So, when Taylor came, his was a train loaded with Christmas goodies, Rachey's is a cute snowman, and Brooklynn's is a teddy bear wearing a Santa hat and holding some Christmas ornaments. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do for Matthew...but this is what I finally came up with! These stockings take a little while because they are all hand-stitched...but I love how they turn out. Now I just need to get started on that tree skirt....

3 comments:

ericdalyce said...

Hey! I didn't even know you guys had a blog until I looked at the Atwood's. Fun to see your blog. I made a link from my blog to yours.

Sherrie said...

Hey Dalyce! I'll check yours out! :) I'm new to this blogging business, but it sure is fun!

ericdalyce said...

To make your search easier, it is

http://ericdalyce.blogspot.com/

in case you can't find it.