Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cat Nap


So, last night, I opened up the bathroom linen closet to grab a washrag, and this is what I found. As you can tell by the look on Sir Zippy's face...he was quite annoyed that I had been so thoughtless as to interrupt his moment of peace and quiet.




Not only that, but I had the audacity to quickly grab my camera and further disgrace him by taking pictures!


That was it, the last straw. He was "out of there!" Off to search for another warm, soft, and quiet place to rest and hide from the troops.

I still have no idea how he had gotten up into that shelf with the door closed. This linen closet happens to be the "secret passageway" inbetween the main floor bath and the girls' room linen closet. The lower shelf is open to both rooms...but I still can't figure out how he jumped up into that little space with the door being closed.

1 comment:

Mohna said...

That's a cute video! Our cat Gatsby is pretty funny like that too. There are times where we here a meow coming from somewhere and we have to go searching around the house to find it. We've found him in all sorts of places...the storage room, the garage, and even the cabinet where the pots and pans are. Ha! By the way great job with your renovations! Very impressive, that's not easy work!