Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What we've been up to in our "spare time"

9 comments:

D.Suth. said...

wow- you guys are awesome. Looks great!

H.Cook said...

wow, I am very very impressed that you guys did all of that yourselves- it looks VERY nice!

Oliver and Keisha said...

That looks awesome!! It always makes me wonder what some people were thinking when they do really crazy colors--like torqouise.

Is Andy excited for Chicago? Oliver is!

Dave and Loralee said...

LOOKS AWESOME!! Maybe we need to get some tips from you :)
ps-I need to call you to talk about some music stuff...

Steve and Katie said...

COOL! I wish the remodels on my house were goinging as smoothly as yours seem to be! ARGH! Your house looks amazing...way to go. Love the picture of Andy as the sheetrock man....HA!

Sherrie said...

Thanks everyone...Katie, just remember, we started this project in May of '06. No kidding, that's when the bathroom got ripped up, and because of crazy schedules and tight budgets it's just now being completed. BUT, it's worth all the waiting and hard work, and I've learned how to do a lot of the work myself out of pure necessity!

Keisha- Andy is very excited for Chicago. :) I think it will be fun for those two. :)

Ty and Sandra Belnap said...

We agree with everyone else, you guys are really great! Trust us however, remodeling can be a life-long endeavor.

We especially like the way you have done your curtains at the entrance to the bathroom and the accent above your bed. Very creative.

Kristen said...

Yea Sherrie.....doesn't it feel nice to have one project off your list.

Sherrie said...

Yes, Kristen, incredibly good. :) The upper floor is now my "retreat". I love it.