Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stolen Contraband

So as I was going through Taylor's closet a few weeks ago...I came across some interesting things.  Actually, he is quite the pack rat and it was really like seeing a history of his past few years of Middle School.  A few of the items that really made me laugh...were items that should have been turned in at the end of their respective seasons.  Ahem. 
 
I'm not sure how he gets away with things like this...Rachel was a few days late in turning in her track uniform last season, and she was given a notice that she was going to be given a fine if it wasn't turned in the next day.  Well.  Obviously, Taylor is very lucky...either that, or we owe the school some money and they school is just happily accounting for the interest we owe on his fines for keeping these uniforms for so long.
Last year, Taylor wrestled.  I found not one, but two "unitards" as I call them.  He would always correct me, that they are called "singlets."  Whatever.  I like "unitard" better.  He also played basketball, and I found that uniform as well.  This summer he played basketball with Skyview, his new school, so he now has a Skyview basketball uniform to add to his collection. 
I couldn't help it, and had to take some funny pictures.  I love Matthew...he reminds me of the guy on Nacho Libre.

So here we have Rachel and Matthew modeling the Unitards, while Brooklynn is sporting Tay's basketball uniform.  He thinks he's pretty awesome...

Until I told the kids to take him down! 

Even Lainah came to join in the fun.  I have to hand it to him...
even with all four of them tackling him and hanging on him, he stood his ground.
 
The stray uniforms are now washed and in a bag ready for him to return to East Valley.  I told him it was his responsibility...the secretary there is too scary for me.  

No comments: