Matthew likes to be....
just like big brother.
These two boys are so cute. I love how they play together, even though there's such a big age difference. Matthew thinks Tay is the greatest thing ever. And even though Matthew gets into all of big brother's awesome stuff...Tay is pretty patient with him.
just like big brother.
These two boys are so cute. I love how they play together, even though there's such a big age difference. Matthew thinks Tay is the greatest thing ever. And even though Matthew gets into all of big brother's awesome stuff...Tay is pretty patient with him.And little Miss Lainey...is still being pampered by everyone, especially our Rachey. Rachel was reading her a story today. I just love how good Rachel is with her!

Here are our too funny boys tonight at bedtime. Matthew always climbs into bed with Taylor. He probably thinks that one of these nights I'll just let him stay there. (And I would if they'd sleep...but they won't, so I don't.)
And here are the girls. Brooklynn and Rachel wanted me to let Lainah sleep with them tonight. I told them to wait a year or two...but Lainah looks pretty proud of herself for making it into the big girl's bed at least for a few minutes!

And here are the girls. Brooklynn and Rachel wanted me to let Lainah sleep with them tonight. I told them to wait a year or two...but Lainah looks pretty proud of herself for making it into the big girl's bed at least for a few minutes!
8 comments:
really cute pictures! I can't wait to see those kids, I hope you guys make it Idaho soon! Lainah is too cute! what fun to have Tay and Rach being such big helpers.
*huge grin* I love the "cosleeping" pictures. Yeah, Taylor and Matthew look like all giggles and no sleep. Wow, Lainah does look delighted! I bet siblings are fun for babies. :)
:) I can't find your email address, and I want to reply to the comment you made on my blog. I would LOVE to come over this week, and thanks for inviting me. Gideon is a little sick, but if I think he's not contagious, I'll stop by. I'd hate to get Lainah sick.
You have such a cute family.
I love the little proud smirk on Lainah's face when she is with the girls. I think she looks a TON like Rachy.
You have beautiful kids! We look forward to giving them some squeezes in a couple of months80)
Our kids like to snuggle together too, but they won't go to sleep either!
Sherrie, I got the announcement today and could just die over how cute those pictures are!
Adorable kids as always. I also loved the trip down memory lane from under your bed. The trick is that you do still look as young and beautiful as you did then, what is the secret? I can't believe how much bigger Lainah looks already!
Post a Comment