Thursday, March 5, 2009
Yes, It's Coming!
So the geese have been flying home the past few days...honking away as they fly over our house. I love the sound of geese in the late winter/early spring. The returning of geese is concrete proof that Spring is really on it's way, and I trust them a lot more than a silly little rodent who pops his head out of the ground. I even trust the geese more than our local weather guy. Although, they drive our cat "Zippy" nuts. He runs from window to window when he hears them flying overhead and he does a sort of little kitty growl thing. The mighty hunter in action. Ya right, in a showdown between our kitty cat and a Canadian goose...well, the goose would win. Regardless, the sun is out, the temp is supposed to be warmer today, and Spring is in the air!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well hooray for you because I think we are going to get snow. Oh, the East.
I am looking forward to spring too! The kids really need some good weather, so that they can run around outside. They are full of energy right now! We did get a little snow yesterday, so it still feels like winter. It is wonderful to see a sunny day though!!
Post a Comment