Mommy fixed one of Matthew's favorite dinners, "Hawaiian Haystacks."

If you've never had them before...they're yummy. Rice with chicken and gravy, cheese, olives, green peppers, tomatoes, pineapple, cashews and topped with maraschino cherries.
Since he loves cars...I made him a car cake.

He loved it...and was so excited to play with his new cars!
Since he loves cars...I made him a car cake. 
He loved it...and was so excited to play with his new cars!

Here is the gang!
Taking out the candles and sampling the frosting.
Birthday boy cutting his cake with Daddy's help!

Matthew also loves books, and he got 3 of our favorite Dr. Suess classics.

Taking out the candles and sampling the frosting.
Birthday boy cutting his cake with Daddy's help!

Matthew also loves books, and he got 3 of our favorite Dr. Suess classics.

And what more could a little tool-loving two year old want than his very own work bench? 
After seeing him fall asleep with it like this...we're pretty sure that he likes it okay.


After seeing him fall asleep with it like this...we're pretty sure that he likes it okay.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!!
Here is a little clip of him blowing out his candles. Once again, he has us all laughing out loud.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Matthew! You are such a cutie! I love your car cake too. What a neat mommy you have!!
LOL! So cute! I love how he kind of SIGHED after trying three times to blow out that last candle! haha! :D The pictures are so cute too! Tell him we say HAPPY BDAY! :)
LOL! I LOVE the video of Matthew blowing out the candles. He's so sweet! But shame on you for making me hungry with those pictures of delicious looking Hawaiian Haystacks! (LOL--I'm super easy to make hungry now, but you make some yumma lookin' meals!)
Congrats on being a big 2 year old now Matthew!! And I love your style with blowing out candles! To blow them out clear back in your seat....now that's a feat! Love you all!
The picture with Matthew asleep with his new toy- hilarious. Very cute.
Post a Comment