Because you were gone, Mommy let me sleep on your pillow last night. I really like your pillow. It is perfect for me. It has the perfect amount of softness. No matter how much I wriggle during the night, I stay nice and comfy with it. It doesn't make my hair do the whole baby fuzz thing, and it also helps with my tummy bubbles. I hope that you don't mind me taking over your pillow while you're away...and well...maybe you should start shopping for a new one because I'm growing quite attached to yours.
Love always,
Little Lainey

Look at me, I'm smiling and talking now!
2 comments:
She's so sweet! I love her bright eyes, and her cooing is adorable. I also LOVE that she's taken over Daddy's pillow!
So cute Sherrie! What an adorable family you have. Where are you moving to next???? I see your house is for sale.
Post a Comment