Monday, March 2, 2009

An Alternative to Brushing

Throughout the duration of Andy's 4 year dental education...he's had the opportunity to work on many types of patients. Those who are meticulous about dental hygiene...those who brush everyday but never floss, those who swear that they brush and floss daily while he is using a large spoon to scrape the years of plaque from their teeth, and those who just want him to pull out all of their teeth so they can do it the "easy" way...dentures.

Well, I found this picture and immediately thought about those of us who dread brushing after every meal. There is an alternative. Try scraping...apparently it works for this guy.


Sun Valley Pictures, Images and Photos
Warning: Side effects may include increased facial and nasal hair growth as well as widening of the nasal openings. Splinters from wood can cause gum irritation and in some cases have been known to produce unsightly infections in and around the mouth. Individual results may vary.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hehehe! That was so funny! I love it! I just got done with the dentist today...I wonder what category he thinks I am in...I bet your hubby sees some pretty bad mouths and would prefer the likes of a horse's mouth.