I know! Two posts in one day!
So our baby girl is due on Feb 4th, but she is getting very, very impatient to come and we are taking it one day at a time. I've never made it this close to my due date before so it's really a miracle that she's still in my tummy!
BUT...tomorrow Andy has prophy day (he has to be in the clinic all day helping with cleanings), Sunday I have my first ward conference of the year, and starting Monday morning at 6 am, Andy is on hospital duty all week and on-call throughout the nights. Next Friday brings mock boards, which will keep him busy at the clinic at least until 5:00 that evening and then my doctor isn't at the hospital until Monday morning the 2nd.
SO.
Baby girl...please, please wait just one more week and two more days??? Please? For mommy? Prayers from our many friends and family would be appreciated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH! We can pray from Nebraska that she holds on for you! Best of luck and I can/can't (wink, wink) wait until you post the new baby pics. I hope all will work out for you!
That does sound like a busy week. Of course we will pray for you to have a happy full term babe. Or I could take the boards and be on call for Andy... smashing idea!
Okay, so i don't know if you have family coming in to help you or not, BUT if you end up going into labor and need help with your kids PLEASE PLEASE call me! Maybe you already have something lined up, but if it falls through just know that i am available to help when you need it! :) I hope your baby waits another week for you!
Boy you look great!...and you sure are patient!! I don't know if I would have the gumption to care about schedules but just to have the baby out! I will keep my fingers crossed for you though and we send our love!
Hey Sherrie! We will keep you in our prayers too. Its always nice to have the comfort of dad around when new ones arrive. You look adorable and we are so excited to see pics of the new arrival. Good luck with everything. fifth time...no prob right! Lots of love from all of us.
You look great Sherrie! I am surprised she hasn't made her grand entrance into the world yet! I hope she can hang in there one more week for you. Just take it easy as much as you can! Best of luck with everything! Wouldn't that be funny if we have our girl's on the same day?
I was hoping your comment on my blog meant you had baby pictures on your blog, but no such luck:( Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment