Okay, this was way too cute and too funny not to post. This is one of those treasures that a parent holds onto forever. Brooklynn dictated her letter to me while we were waiting to pick up the kids from school. She made me write in crayon, because "then Santa will know it's really from me."
Enjoy.
Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year, I would like a pink car for me and Matthew to share. A disney tea set and a princess dress up. A princess book, and a mirror that is pink. And I would like my own fake money.
Thank you,
Love,
Brooklynn
Oh, I would also like a fake princess doll. I would like Aurora. Or maybe Ariel's sisters. A remote controlled dinosaur, and a fake candy cane. And a doll that is my mommy that has the name Sherrie.
I like your Rudolph's parents. Have you ever seen a snow monster? How do you get Rudolph's nose so shiny?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heehee-would Matthew like a pink car? I know he likes cars... Brooklyn has good taste. I would like a mommy doll named Sherrie, too. All my other dolls could be fake.
P.S. Not that you need the reminder, but Ooh! Your baby's coming soon! Let me know if you need anything!
Oops. Sorry that I spelled Brooklynn's name wrong, especially when it was right in front of me. You can just call me Amy if you want.
That is so sweet! You totally have to save that for her one day! She will laugh at it too but it will be a fond memory! I love how she includes her brother on the pink car! I bet he loved it too! hehehhe
So how does he get Rudolph's nose that shiny? I have always wondered that too. Let me know when he writes back.
I especially enjoyed "fake" candy canes
Post a Comment