Friday, January 16, 2009
It's Sunny!
Okay, I know that it was subzero temps out there this morning and that it's still "bitterly" cold. But...I just can't find it in myself to be bitter about it. I am thrilled that the sun is out! No, it's not partly cloudy, or mostly sun with a little bit of clouds...it's full-out SUNNY!!! It is a beautiful, gorgeous winter day. The snow is sparkly, not gray/brown and slushy...it crunches under my feet...and I have to admit that I'll take the crisp burn your nose and lungs air over the contaminated smoggy/somewhat humidified cloud-covered air anyday. Anyday. To make it even better...the district closed the schools today which means that we now have a four day weekend! Hooray! Life is good. It's amazing what a little sunshine can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the sun too! Even on cold days you can stand at the window and close your eyes and soak it up! I love your positive attitude, especially being at the end of your pregnancy! Enjoy your sunshine!
I think it's wonderful, too! The sun is actually warming up our house, and it makes me feel so happy!
I am with you TOTALLY!
Post a Comment