I think that Matthew is taking after Andy in more ways than just his great physique and good looks. (giggling).

Not only did he start out as more than twice the weight of little Brooklynn, weighing in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces...that in itself put him on track for taking after Daddy...but he really hasn't stopped eating since.

And I have always heard stories of Andy's childhood...siblings and parents have told me in the past about how Andy would "clean up" dinner.
It must be genetic or something.
It must be genetic or something.And guessing from the fact that Matthew at 21 months old is as tall and heavy as I was at nearly three years old...I don't think this genetic trait came from me! Here's to many years of keeping the fridge full of good food, and Matthew's tummy full!
10 comments:
He sure is cute! Man is your grocery bill going to be through the roof when he is a little older!he,he.He is such a good little boy!
p.s. I love it when the horses are fuzzy too! They look so cute!
He sounds just like Gavin was. Gavin weighed exactly 8 lbs. 6 oz. too and He eats a ton when he likes the food.
He is so cute! Your grocery bill one day when they are all teens will be a crazy one to see! :)
That is sooo funny! I guess not as fun when your grocery bill doubles but it is cute right now! I always worry in the back of my mind about Jayson but then I always hear..."he's a growing boy." So I guess there you go...he is a growing boy!
He is cute :) I am sure he'll grow up to be a cute "little" man.
Somehow I missed a ton of entries on your blog (I guess I'm not on the computer as much as I thought...) I think you guys are so great. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels like a single mom, and often grouchy. I love the gingerbread house idea, and I think I have some JoAnn's coupons (but I think 1 will be plenty for us!). Was Rachel born early? Madison was also 8 lbs 6 oz--and Grant was 8-12 (induced a 1 1/2 week early). What is it with little people having huge babies?
Best of luck! I guess it is a good thing Andy decided to finish school when he did so that you can afford to feed Matthew!
Look on the bright side....your fridge doesn't get messy with tupperware full of left-overs!:)
Sherrie, Your posts are so funny! I laugh everytime I read your blog. I love the one about feeling like a drill sargeant. I feel the same way sometimes! Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Rachel that Sister Linko says hello. Keep up the funny posts!
Love the pan in his mouth picture. So fun. I know about big kids, too!
Scott never has been on the charts. His weight, yes, but his height has always been off the charts. Takes after mommy. Oh, by the way, yawkins is an official word. I am starting it tomorrow. Load up the van all you little yawkins.
I love how he just "cleaned up" dinner.
Post a Comment