Monday, November 24, 2008

New Blog

So...I started a new blog just so that I could catalog the different craft and sewing projects I've made and am working on without clogging up the family blog. Pretty much, it's sort of an online project journal...feel free to visit it...but I warn you, I'm not all that great and many of you will most likely be very disappointed in what you see there! So many of my friends are so much more creative and talented than I am! But, I enjoy it so I guess that's the most important thing!

You can click on my new blog from my sidebar. Just look under "Other Fun Blogs to Visit" and you'll see "Sherrie's Project Blog"...click on that and it will take you to it. :)

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Okay, that you do projects isn't ambitious enough? You have to blog about them? What are you trying to do - take away my Mrs. Idaho title? Humph!!!

Sherrie said...

Heather, you always know exactly what to type that just throws me into a fit of laughter. :) No one could take away your Mrs. Idaho title! I'd like to see them try! No...it's all yours!