
Andy is our ward's cub scout leader, and this month they made sugar cookies and then decorated them.
They meet in our home...so for the week that they actually made the cookies, I was very VERY thankful that I had a presidency meeting and had to leave. Some things are just better not to witness...like a group of 8 year old cub scouts baking in my kitchen. The next week they decorated their cookies. 
While the scouts were upstairs decorating, I had Matthew, Brooklynn and Rachel in the basement with me. We painted our nails. (Yes, even Matthew had to join in.) He was so proud of his beautiful fire engine red nails...for about 5 seconds and then he went back to playing with his train. After the scouts left, Rachel and Brooklynn and Matthew went upstairs and decorated a cookie. You know, a bunch of sugar right before bed...makes for sweet dreams. HA!

And...the other day Brooklynn was outside playing while I was busy in the kitchen. Andy had just come home from school...we looked out the window and Brooklynn had decided that she was going to take the scooter for a spin. Look out world.
1 comment:
I tag you for the Husband Tag post I did on my blog. If.. thats how it works :D
Post a Comment