Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Pinboards

Taylor, Rachel, and Brooklynn each have a pinboard where they can pin up their special art projects, school papers, etc. Every couple of weeks, I go through the pinboards and put some things into scrapbooks, and toss others. This is what is currently being displayed by each...


Taylor's
  • map of the world completely labeled with oceans and continents
  • medal for getting 100% on 100 addition facts in 6 minutes
  • job chart for cub scouts
  • rainbow picture given to him by Rachel
  • a snowflake he made a few months ago
  • underneath the map is a geneology chart he filled out up to great-grandparents

Rachel's

  • report on what she does when she first gets to school
  • artwork: vase and flowers
  • butterfly drawing she drew and colored
  • coloring math page
  • coloring book page
  • "you won the Love At Home fairy award" letter from Mommy

Brooklynn's

  • on top is her clay pizza she made in preschool
  • ghost artwork
  • littly fuzzy squirrel complete with nut and squiggly eye
  • huge autumn rainbow painting
  • behind is a painting of a red fire engine



2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Where is yours? I am sure there is a picture of me in the center of it, but I would like to know what you have surrounded me with!

Lexie said...

What a fun peek into their creative worlds. I love that you clean it off every week - amazing as always!