Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obviously, I Need to Run Faster...

...because I've been tagged again.

You had better all watch out. After I'm done with this tag, I'm going up to my cedar closet, pulling down my Pageant Judging Briefcase, and I'm going to tag a bunch of you with a list of questions I ask the contestants when I judge pageants....and I'm a judge who doesn't ask "frew frew questions" so be ready!!!

Husband Tag
Here are the rules: At the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Andrew Aaron Thuernagle
How long have you been married? 10 years, 5 months
How long did you date? Two years
How old is he? 25 for the 9th year
Who eats sweets? Anyone who knows about the good things in life. (Okay, both of us)
Who said I Love you first? Same time, considering we said we wouldn't kiss until we knew we loved each other...so our first kiss and that was pretty mutual. :) ahh.....
Who is taller? Me, I just slouch and Andy wears platforms.
Who can sing best? We sing the best when we sing together.
Who is smarter? The one who says "I'm sorry" first.
Who does laundry? The one who's most desperate for clothes. I wish. That would be awesome! Rachel would do it every week! No, really it's me most of the time but I never do it all by myself. All the kids help in one way or the other, and Andy helps out too when he's around.
Who pays the bills? Technically, the computer does as I have it all set up for bill pay. But me.
Who sleeps on the right side? I didn't know there was a wrong side to sleep!
Who mows the lawn? Either Taylor or Andy.
Who cooks dinner? Usually I do with Brooklynn's help. But Andy does on Saturdays when he's home.
Who drives? I drive more. Hands down. The van is my office. Of course...when we're together it's usually Andy.
Who's first to admit when you are wrong? The one who is being the most intelligent at the time. Seriously, who comes up with these questions?
Who kissed who first? It was a together thing.
Who asked who out first? Andy asked me out.
Who wears the pants? Honestly, I think this is THE most ridiculous question on the planet. Even when women always wore dresses and skirts and men wore trousers, do we honestly believe that that meant that women weren't a part of the decision making process? Andy and I try our best to work together on most things if it's at all possible. If it's not possible, one of us makes a call and like it or not, the other supports the decision.

I tag: Ashley Jenks, Ashleigh Belnap, Sabrina Atwood, and Kristen Holmes.

4 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

When they say - "who wears the pants" - I think they are actually asking "who doesn't wear any pants". And then you could say - see the question about who does laundry and who is most desperate for clothes! By the way, thanks for not tagging me - I guess that means we really are friends.

Sherrie said...

Heather, You are so funny! Ahh...you're humor is so therapeutic...thanks for commenting!

elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elizabeth said...

Well - I think it should be 'who wears the dress'... dresses are prettier anyway! That would be an easier question because men obviously don't wear dresses, duh!

(I deleted my earlier comment because I misspelled 'wears' and it was bugging me -- is there really no 'edit comment' option or am I completely missing it?)