Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, here goes!

Age-I've been 25 now for 6 years...you do the math. :) Sorry, it's a tradition of mine and Andy's. Each year we celebrate the anniversary of our 25th birthday.

Cool places I've been-hmm...inside the Kirtland Temple (okay, going on the tour is fine, but having an actual sacrament meeting and testimony meeting inside is the best.) Washington D.C. was fun, and then I've traveled to all of the western states and visited the major tourist sites. Pretty cool. Haven't had any international travel...yet!

Places I'd like to go-Austria, Venice, Russia, Great Britain, Belgium, Argentina, and Guatemala. In the states...Nauvoo, Mt. Rushmore, Maine.

Hobbies-reading, blogging, sewing, quilting, cross-stiching, basically any crafting, and writing, oh and creative cooking...I like to make food look beautiful.

Favorite place-this is hard. I don't have a specific favorite place. Pretty much anywhere I'm at if it's with good friends or family and we're making awesome memories whether that's through working or playing or both!

Weaknesses-fresh donuts from Heinens...especially their chocolate frosted custard filled. Those are THE BEST. And...glitzy clothes...yes, I still hold on to my Miss Idaho gowns and once in a while continue to add to that wardrobe for when I judge pageants...love getting dressed up and being on stage. LOVE IT. And...good Mexican food. GOOD has to be emphasized here. Plain M&Ms.

Bad Habits-stay up way too late, eat junk food while watching movies, don't floss everyday (this is especially bad now that there's a dentist in the house), bite on my left pinky nail when I'm thinking especially hard about something, and tense up my shoulders when I play a difficult piece on the piano. (My college professor got after me for that all the time)


Fun Memories-there are so many, which is a good thing! snowmobiling adventures with my family and high school friends, student council days in high school, Miss America memories, college and dating, Andy's proposal, funny things the kids do all the time, etc.etc.etc. the list is too long!

Now I tag: Melissa Belnap, Bridi Waite, and Sarah Parks!

3 comments:

The Beecrofts said...

You are a popular tag-E. I thought the part about the dresses was hilarious! Maybe we could have some kind of party/ runway show!

Sherrie said...

Ha! That would be fun!

elizabeth said...

I tense when I play the piano too... so I can't play for longer than 30 minutes at a time because my back feels so tight :( I've never been able to find a way to stop it. Even if I try to sit higher. Sadness...