Need proof that there is an innate difference in boys and girls? Just try chocolate. Had Matthew been a girl instead of a boy, he would be eating these M&Ms rather than loading them into his truck and making "Vrooom Vroom" sounds. He is such a sweet boy.

4 comments:
Yes the Vroom, Vroom is part of the soundtrack of my life too. Usually followed by the gun and crashing sounds.
He is CUTE! Totally my mouth was salivating at those uneaten bits of chocolate goodness. The real question is, if they were not the inferior MILK chocolate - but rather were the superior DARK chocolate - would he still be playing with them. Maybe he just has exceptional taste!
He looks so delighted with himself! He's a cutie! I love being reminded of the innate differences between boys and girls, and stories like this make me so uber excited to play with our little boy. I love little boys.
Ha! That is great! I totally agree.
Love Kirsten
Post a Comment