Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nap Time?

So, Matthew is such a busy little guy that he frequently falls asleep in his high chair. He'll be in the act of putting a handful of macaronis into his mouth and "CABAMM!!!" Instant sleep. So, I have a lot of funny pictures of him completely zonked out...but today I caught him on video drifting off...I get a kick out of it...hope everyone else does!

4 comments:

RaEStoCo said...

Too cute!! I love how he loses conciousness for just a split second there at the end!

thekerrclan said...

Cute!

I've never seen Arachniphobia (?) again either -- and watching it in a cave? Are you kidding me? Sounds like a great way for dates to need "protection."

Anonymous said...

hey sherrie!!! how are you? i'm so glad i came across your profile. where are you living now?
suzie kisley (from dr.reiders office)

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That is soo funny! How nice is that, having a child that just falls asleep with absolutely no fussing! A dream come true!!