Friday, April 11, 2008
I've been tagged!
10 YEARS AGO:
I was Miss Idaho and living in Boise, Id. I was busy with school appearances, service projects, speaking assignments, parades, pageants, and orientation for the new Miss Idaho contestants preparing to compete for my crown. I was also engaged to Andy, and making wedding plans for our June wedding. I was attending school part-time at BSU, working as an intern in the State Capital Bldg., and living with my host family, the Bucks! Those were wonderful, busy, fun-filled, crazy days!
FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
1. Atlantic City, NJ
2. Washington D.C.
3. Church Sites in upstate NY
4. Niagra Falls
5. Orlando, FL
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Paint the boys room this week.
2. Prepare handouts for stk. aux. training mtg.
3. Make dessert for same mtg.
4. Read to Brooklynn today
5. Finish sewing my skirt
Lifetime Goals
1. Serve a mission with Andy
2. Read scriptures and have individual prayers daily
3. Be a good mother to my children
4. Write, write, write
5. Continue learning new skills
THREE BAD HABITS:
1. I don't floss everyday. :) hee hee
2. Staying up way too late so I'm tired in the morning
3. Returning library items late. :) ahem.
FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. I really love rock-climbing, and being up in the mountains...really rugged mountains like the Rockies.
2. I'm afraid of heights. (I know, a bit contradictory to previous fun fact...but nevertheless, true)
3. I'm left-handed for writing, but use my right hand for cutting, throwing, batting, etc.
4. I've been a judge for BYU-I's piano scholarship auditions.
5. I really want a chocolate lab when we're done with school and have some room for a dog!
I tag: Audrey, Tacie, Melissa, and...Sabrina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok, I accept the tag...I'll put it on my "to do" list.
What a fun tag game! I love things like this, you get to know so much about people!
You're on!
Audrey
Hey, I don't know if you did an email sign up Sat night (I ended up going to the camp mtg) so I just wanted to give you my email for the yw blog. dalyces@gmail.com
That was a great idea. I'm excited to listen to the songs you talked about.
thanks
Thanks Dalyce, I'll make sure to get an invite sent to you. I finished getting all of the presidents invited Saturday night, and I'm waiting for the revised email directory before adding in counselors, advisors, and secretaries. I need to make sure to do it methodically, or I'll miss someone somewhere! So, look for your invite sometime this week! :) Thanks for your support in this project!!!
I want to see some Miss Idaho photos on here!
Hatsuho! :) None of my Miss ID pictures are digital...I'll have to upload some. That was such a great year for me! Amazing times!
Post a Comment