That is the neatest thing ever! Funny, to me I think Rachey looks like you and the rest look like Andy! I will have to try that, no one can tell us who Aiden looks like! By the way, your word verification thingies get harder every time I leave a comment!:)
We all have really bad colds right now. This morning, Lainah woke up and was grumpy. I asked if everything was okay, and she said "No! My nose stopped working last night!"
2 comments:
That is the neatest thing ever! Funny, to me I think Rachey looks like you and the rest look like Andy! I will have to try that, no one can tell us who Aiden looks like! By the way, your word verification thingies get harder every time I leave a comment!:)
Ha! Andy sure struck out. Funny. I love the plug and non cat readings.
Post a Comment