My friend Ashlee Jenks does photography...isn't she great? I'm so lucky to be in a ward with so many talented people! So, I took Matthew over to her house to have his one year pictures taken...they turned out so cute. Here are some of my favorites. (if you click on the pictures, they will enlarge to full-size)
This is one of my favorite expressions that Matthew has. He does it all the time, and it's just so funny...it makes us all laugh.
I love Matthew's eyes in this shot...seriously, click to enlarge it and check out those crystal blues
Here he is with his football...he likes to chew on it, can you tell?
Okay, and on this shot I love the little hand dimples...so cute!
I know I'm biased...but he's such a cute little guy!
Thank you Ashlee! You did a terrific job!




9 comments:
Ummm... I know the computer said that Matthew looks more like you, but these pictures look like mini-Andy!!!
I love these pictures, his eyes are so amazing, it's crazy to me that he's one already!
I can't believe he is one. I love the pictures. They are great. Emily
Sooo cute. Don't you love them in pictures? They don't whine, talk back, get into things, or drive you crazy.
Melissa, I completely agree...and given the fact that the computer thought that an electrical plug looked like my face...well, that's just enough said about it's reliability! :)
Thanks for all your comments everyone! :)
How cute! He is darling.
he is soooooooo cute!
what a kid! He is definitly one of yours!
those pictures are adorable! I found your blog through hatsuho, and I would love to be able to view it once you go private. I miss the mayfield ward so much. Tell Rachel that I said hello.
My e-mail is dsaily@hotmail.com and my blog is instantmom4
Post a Comment