Sunday, March 30, 2008
We're Going Private!!!
We've decided to go to an invited readers only blog format...we would miss all of you tremendously if you didn't continue visiting our blog! So...send us your email...either leave it as a comment or email us at thuesherr98@yahoo.com and we'll make sure that your email is added to our permission list. Watch the ticker at the sidebar for the exact date of the transition!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Please add me to your list. I would hate to miss any of your fun.
Hey we want to invite ourselves. But I guess you have to invite us. LOL Please add us as we would hate to miss any of the action.
Trever's family
mbeecroft@gmail.com - we would love to keep checking in on you!
I think you've got my email :)
I would love to stay in touch! :)
Post a Comment