Thursday, March 13, 2008

Highlights of Matthew's First Year

I hadn't remembered until today, but I had started this slideshow of Matthew's first year a few weeks ago. So, in fear of being completely redundant...here are some more pictures of the little guy and some of his first year highlights.

7 comments:

HeatherC said...

What a cute little boy you have! This is a great slide show, I'm sure it will come in handy for future events in his life as well (way in the future). I bet my father-in-law wishes he could've done this from the beginning, rather than the few months before our wedding! Although then instead of a 15-min long thing, it would have been like 24 hours long. Good luck with that.

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

it is amazong how they grow. He looks so much like Andy. Question. You went to Rigby high, but did you live in Roberts?

Kristen said...

So cute Sherrie

Sherrie said...

Thanks guys, he has been a cute and fun little guy to have around.
Anna-yes, I went to Rigby and lived in Roberts. :)

Justin *Anna *Daisy *Lily *Violet said...

I ask because I recognized the name Sandra Belnap. And I see that is your mother. I took piano lessons from her for a while. I beleive it is David that is close to my age. Correct me if I'm wrong. Small world.

Sherrie said...

Holy Cow! That is pretty funny! Yes, Sandra is my mom and David graduated in 00? 01? I can't remember. My middle brother Kyle graduated in 97. Wow, that's so funny! When my parents actually get their blog up and running, you'll have to give her a "hello", I'm sure she'd love it. So did you take lessons while they still lived out in Roberts? they've since moved to Rigby, still live on a few acres, but they're no longer so far off the beaten path.

Steve and Katie said...

super fun! Man he looks just like Andy....what a little stud. Love you guys!