In September, Emma turned Two Months Old! She is such a sweet little baby, and we all love her so much! She has started cooing and loves to talk. She has the sweetest little baby voice, and she smiles whenever she sees any of us. She loves being held, or just having someone near her. I have fun with all of her thick long baby hair, and I love how chubby she is getting!
After I took Emma's picture, Lainah wanted a turn! Lainah started Kindergarten this year and is writing so well, so I had her write her own name and also write how old she was! So here is our 5 year old Lainah, and there is her 5 year old handwriting...too cute!
After I took Lainah's picture, little Addy had to join in of course! Something I just love about 2 year old Addy, is that if I tell her to "Smile!" she closes her eyes really tight. It's the funniest thing ever.
These two are so cute...I'm so glad we still get Lainah home with us every other day.
How did I get so lucky to have these sweet girls in my home?
No comments:
Post a Comment