Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's in Your Garage?

So, I've never really been one to rummage through our garage...that's Andy's domain. Sure, I'll go grab hammers, screwdrivers, paint rollers, etc. when we're working on projects...but I don't dig deep into the dark abyss of the back garage space. For good reason it seems.

Now how's that for a happy greeting?? Andy found this guy hiding out in a box with old Vytorin Merck pens in it. He didn't seem to like being intruded upon. Andy was armed with the beebee gun and the camera. How do you spell beebee gun? Anyhow...it's a good thing I married Daniel Boone...we've had more critters out here than we ever had in Idaho.

7 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

What did you name your new pet? See, I get a dog and you get rodents! We had mice like crazy no matter what we did in Philly. Come back to Zion!

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

Ahhh! I bet that got his heart going! My heart speeds up when I have to squish a spider! I think that may have caused me to pass out! I laugh when I picture Andy and the gun! Aren't you glad that it wasn't you who discovered that!!

Oliver and Keisha said...

What is that, exactly? I think that would've just scared me--at least at first.

Sherrie said...

Sorry guys! I forgot to say what is is...it's an opossum (sp). They have a long rat-like tail, and obviously don't like to be disturbed.

Anonymous said...

That is terrifying!

Dave and Loralee said...

AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! opossums HISS and they are NOT NICE! One of my earliest memories is us kids finding one in the garage and it started to come attack us, so my dad had to beat it do death with a hoe...in front of us...it would have been more traumatizing if it wasn't so ugly to begin with. I can't believe it stayed in place long enough for you to come back with the camera!

Auds Beck said...

did Andy send him over to our garage? He was in there a few days ago-luckily are AWESOME neighbor Cliff got home from Med school early and scooped him out with a snow shovel and sent him scurrying across the street!