Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I usually: stay up really late reading a good book or watching something (movie or tv) with Andy.


I search: for fingernail clippers, my favorite pens...which seem to be everyone else's favorites as well, and for my glasses after I've taken off my contacts!!! AHHHH!!!!


I wonder: what it will be like to have 5 children, why people drive so insanely within the 3 mile radius of my house, and why blueberries actually look purple when they're cooked and baked.


I regret: hmm...not going to bed an hour ago. :)


I love: my family, sunsets over Diamond Mt. and Mt. Borah (Idaho), waiting for the first star in the west to appear (it's been my star since I was 17), riding horses, performing Chopin's Polonaise in A-flat Major, taking walks on wooded paths here in NE Ohio, and Huck-n-cream ice cream from Reed's Dairy.

I care: about being a good example for my children, doing my best in everything that I do, and my calling...I care about the yw and their leaders in our stake.

I worry: less than I used to. I'm learning to let go of things I can't control, and to have things I can control in good order.

I remember: when I thought having one child was hard, exhausting, and time consuming. HA!!!!!!!!!

I believe: in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost...I also believe that pumpkin spice is the best scent for fall candles, and that denim skirts and brown leather boots should never go out of style. :)


I dance: with Andy in our basement family room. We move the furniture and toys to the walls, and have a nice big dancefloor. And I always dance in heels. oohh....sometimes I dance while I'm cleaning if I have the right music on...the kids get a kick out of it.

I sing: at home all the time. I sing along with favorite CD's and also play the piano and sing along...I love singing with Andy.

I don't always: blog this late. Wait a minute, maybe I do.

I argue: rarely. If my back is up against a wall about something that I know to be true, or something that I feel to be right and I'm being forced to either agree and concede with the group or state something to the contrary... I'll argue or resist because I cannot go against my feelings or what I know to be true...no matter the peer pressure.

I write: a lot. I enjoy keeping journals, blogging, and am currently working on my compilation of short stories from my childhood. I write to government leaders when I feel the need to voice my opinion, I write letters to friends and family members who live far away and don't have email...I just write a lot!

I win: competitions that require talent, skill, hard work, and determination...not luck. I've never won anything that is pure luck, like raffle drawings, etc. I usually lose card games, and any game that involves "luck of the draw".

I wish: I could spend one more day as an innocent little girl riding her horse barefoot in the pasture without a care in the world.

I listen: intently to the meanings behind words in my conversations with others. A lot of times, someone is saying one thing, but really meaning something else...they just don't know how to express themselves.

I don't understand: why Ohio is considered "midwest" when we are in the Eastern time zone. That just doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Maybe Mid-central?? But where does the West come in?

I can usually be found: driving kids to and from school, working in the kitchen, or working on a project.

I am scared of: heights, of big dogs that try to bite you while riding a bike (hey bros...remember Mac?) and of food that comes from a certain sweet old lady's basement freezer and food storage shelves... (laughing.... don't know who? go.com) Okay, okay, if you Belnap's still don't know who...then ask me and I'll give you another hint...

I am happy: when I'm doing what's right. I know, cliche...but true nonetheless.

I tag: Ashleigh, Heather, Sabrina, and Tacie!!!

1 comment:

D.Suth. said...

Hey that was fun to read abt you. I loved the wish comment abt riding barefoot- I want that memory for my own!