There are so many days where I feel just like this...
UNFORTUNATELY...
there aren't enough bibs to go around, there aren't booster seats big enough for me, and besides...someone has to clean up lunch...and with my luck, one of the kids would think it was a big laugh to drop something into my wide open mouth.

11 comments:
Kids fall asleep in the funniest spots. I don't know how they do it because it looks so uncomfortable.
WHAAAAAA????????? I JUST noticed that thingie on the right of your blog. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN THERE?????? Okay, this whole being in Primary thing and not getting to converse with the outer world is ruining me. You already know what you're having?????????? Can you tell I'm shocked?
CONGRATS!! :)
okay, and I need to add...WHY AREN'T YOU SHOWING AT ALL??? some people have all the luck...
Hahaha...that is hilarious! :)
Wow I didn't know that you were expecting, maybe I am just not observant. But congrats. So that makes you due...hmm I'm not that good at math I'll just ask you tomorrow.
Yeah, how come no one knew you were pregnant? Congrats!
Now that is a talent!
That is a funny picture! He must have been exhausted! I have felt that way a time or two as well! What a cutie! Sweet dreams Matthew!!
Whatever! I"ve totally seen you sleeping like that when we taught the Young Women! :)
Oh, and I just BARELY saw your little announcement, congrats!! When are you due? You are just copying me aren't you? Oh wait, you have more kids than I do- ha! No having this baby early and trying to beat me okay? :)
Congratulations! I just said to Greg, "Oh wow - Sherrie is expecting." He said...."I know." Of course I followed that with, "And why didn't you tell me?!" He said, "I thought she would have told you when she said I scared her in the store." So...which one of you is to blame? How are you feeling?
SABRINA!!! You are such a stink. :) You're the one who's always snoring at our meetings. HA! Our due date is Feb 6th...but we'll have her the very end of Jan or the first few days of Feb...depending on Dr. Reider's schedule. I have to be induced because of my blood thing. But I really want a Feb baby...so I'm going to try and hold out for the 1st at least.
And Tacie...I thought Greg would tell you! Sorry! And I'm feeling great now, past the yucky part and getting some energy back finally. :) You know how it goes!
Post a Comment