Sunday, September 21, 2014

Emma's 2nd Week!

One more post dedicated completely to our little Emma!  Her 2nd week was much the same as the first, full of snuggles and lots of love from siblings!  Daddy was so sweet, and surprised Emma and Mommy with flowers, a teddy bear, and balloons.  It was so sweet.

He wanted to be sure that Emma knew how excited we were to have her join our family!

Here's our little two week old princess!  So cute in her little tutu and frilly ballet slipper socks!

And of course lots of snuggle time with big sister Rachel!

I love how Emma will just hang limp in my arms and likes to be carried around facing out so she can see everything.

Some snuggle-bug time on mommy's bed

Addy was snuggling up with Emma on the bed and when I got the camera out she pretended to be asleep.  Too funny!

I'm enjoying Emma's dark hair for now...because I know that in a couple months it will be blond!  All of my kids except for Matthew and Brooklynn have started out with hair as dark as mine...and they've all turned blond after a few months!

I love this picture.  Taylor had just gotten home from football practice.  I had Emma on my bed and he said he'd watch her for me for a few minutes.  When I came back into the room...it was to find Emma happily kicking around, while Tay was fast asleep.  Too cute!

Everyone keeps asking me who Emma looks like...and she keeps changing...but this week she really reminds me of Taylor when he was a baby.  She has Matthew's nose, but everything else about her reminds me of my baby Taylor.  So nice of her to keep him company as he naps.

As you can see, Emma is more than happy to keep just about anybody company as they nap!  Daddy had just gotten home from work...and it didn't take long for them both to fall asleep.

And here she is snuggling with the little teddy bear that daddy sent to her with the flowers and balloon!  Emma's 2nd week went by as quickly as the first!  She is such a sweet-tempered, and pleasant little baby...we couldn't possibly love her more!

No comments: