One of my favorite things about newborns is bath time. I love how perfect they smell after using the baby shampoo and lotion, and my favorite flavor is Vanilla Oatmeal...yum! Emma loves her baths. She gets all relaxed with the warm water. She is super cute.
She doesn't much care for the getting out of the water part of bath time. It's cold...
But she looks so cute all wrapped up in her little hooded towel.
Something that I love about Emma's hair is that it curls when it's wet, just like Addy's did as a baby. It's the funniest thing, when it's wet it curls up all over, and then as it dries the curls loosen into soft waves. Addy is now two years old and her hair has a natural curl at the ends. It's really nice, I never have to curl the ends of her hair under, they naturally flip. Very cute. It looks like Emma's is going to be just like that.
As always, Rachel is my baby helper. She is so good with her baby sisters.
Emma also enjoys getting her baby lotion massage by mommy. She has started to smile and coo at me as I do it, which is the cutest thing ever!
These pictures were taken during Emma's 2nd week...she is now two months and her hair has started to turn blond just like all of her older siblings. It doesn't look like I'm going to have any children with dark hair like my own.
Something I also love about baths...is that afterwards, she is sleepy...and so I can snuggle her into her blankets and she immediately slips into a peaceful baby slumber.
She is such a sweet little bundle!
No comments:
Post a Comment