Last week I made some homemade bread...and Andy came home from school and made a "snack" out of it.
I should have taken pictures of him eating it. I had no idea his mouth could fit around something that large. My jaw would have locked into place and I would have ended up in the hospital! Hey. Apparently looking into people's problem-filled mouths all day can work up an appetite!
I should have taken pictures of him eating it. I had no idea his mouth could fit around something that large. My jaw would have locked into place and I would have ended up in the hospital! Hey. Apparently looking into people's problem-filled mouths all day can work up an appetite!
5 comments:
Yummy! I love a good sandwich!
Don't you love it when they do that.
Oh, that's great! That sandwich looks as large as a face. :) Your husband is very talented.
That is quite the "snack"...was there any bread left for dinner??? Hee! Hee!
That is totally something Brian would do. Men!
Post a Comment